BornPrettyStore Review: Geo Pattern Water Decals

Beyond the Nail - Spring Red Creme

Okay these might be my favourite nails to date! I love to do multicolour nails even if they're too intense for everyday wear. I was sent these awesome Geo Pattern Water Decals from BornPrettyStore to share with you all.


I started by getting a make-up sponge and adding dots of with different nail polishes all over the sponge. I used Beyond the Nail's - Crème de Menthe, Spring Blue Creme, Spring Purple Creme, & Spring Red Creme. I sponged over each nail three times to get it to be opaque. When it was dried, I cut out all the pieces of water decals that I wanted to use on my nails. I soaked each piece individually for 15-20 seconds and then slid them off their paper backing and placed them onto my nails. I finished it off with one coat of PRO-FX - Complete 3. I really love how all the colours compliment each other!

BornPrettyStore's water decals are always very easy to use and look amazing on my nails!

They're available HERE for only $1.99
Don't forget to use AJB10 to get 10% off your order :)

Beyond the Nail - Spring Purple Creme
Beyond the Nail - Spring Blue Creme
Beyond the Nail - Creme de Menthe

Labels: , , ,