BornPrettyStore Review: Vintage Flower Water Decals


I was sent some more water decals from BornPrettyStore to share with you guys! These are their Vintage Flower Water Decals

I started by painting all my nails with one coat of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. When it dried, I sponged on two coats of Beyond the Nail's Shooting Star & Solar Flare. I could've done more to make it more opaque but I really like the subtleness of this look. I cut out the water decals that I wanted to use, and soaked them in water for about 15-20 seconds. I slid the water decal off the paper backing and placed them onto my nails. I topped every nail off with PRO-FX - Complete 3.

These decals were super easy to use and really makes my manicure look so cute! 

They're available HERE for only $1.43.
Don't forget to use AJB10 to get 10% off your order :)



Labels: , , ,