Coral and Grey Nails


I have some fun nails to share today! I really wanted to paint my nails with Beyond the Nail's Daiquiri but I needed to add something else to it. I saw a bunch of my nail guides and decided to play around with them.


I painted my nails with three thin coats of Beyond the Nail - Daiquiri. When they were dry, I put on one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat. When that was completely dry, I placed one Half Chevron Nail Guide (from Beyond the Nail) onto the top of each of my nails. I carefully painted one layer of Beyond the Nail - Cosmopolitan in the empty space above the nail guide, and while still wet, I gently peeled away the nail guide leaving a crisp triangle design on each nail. I finished it off with one coat of PRO-FX - Complete 3 and stuck on a rhinestone (that I bought off ebay) to each nail.

What do you guys think of them? Would you try something like this out?


Labels: , ,