Pastel Chevrons


Back in March I did a Pastel Squiggle mani and I LOVED it. I wanted to recreate the same style but using chevrons instead of squiggles, and it only took me 4 months to do it haha.

I started by painting my nails with one thick coat of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. When it was dry, I added one coat of Beyond the Nail - Quick Dry Topcoat (this will ensure that the base is completely dry and smooth when you're going to add your nail guides). I then placed on 3 Chevron Nail Guides (from Beyond the Nail) onto each nail and sponged on a gradient over top using Beyond the Nail's Crème de Menthe, Spring Blue Creme, & Spring Purple Creme. While still wet, I gently peeled off the nail guides and finished it off with a coat of PRO-FX - Complete 3

Beyond the Nail - Spring Purple Creme
Beyond the Nail - Crème de Menthe
Beyond the Nail - Spring Blue Creme

Labels: , ,