SelectSpecs: Savannah 8121 Sunglasses


Hey everyone, I received these awesome sunglasses from SelectSpecs to review. They are from their Savannah Designer Sunglasses 8121 Line. They come in a bunch of different colours, but when I saw they had a clear version, I had to get it! I've never seen sunglasses that had a matte clear frame and thought that was pretty unique.


The Savannah 8121 sunglasses (in clear) come with grey sun lenses and a wayfarer styled frame. It was described to have a subtle and unique rubber effect, which didn't make sense to me at first, but once I got them, I understood exactly what it meant. It's a hard plastic, but not like other sunglasses. It has a matte finish to it as well, so it isn't a smooth and shiny texture. I really like the frames and I think it's my favourite part of the entire sunglasses (even more than the actual purpose of them! haha). The lenses themselves are really well made and make the sunlight a lot less straining for my eyes. 

Although I don't wear glasses, these sunglasses are also available with a prescription & are ready for single vision lenses, bifocal lenses, and varifocal/multifocal lenses. Both myself and my boyfriend tried these sunglasses on, and they look great on both of us - making these sunglasses unisex! 

Check out these sunglasses on SelectSpecs.com and check out all their other great items! 
The best part of these sunglasses is that they're only $10.60!!



Labels: , ,