31DC2015: Day 12 - Stripes


Today is Day 9 of The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Today's challenge is Stripe Nails.

My nails almost resemble candy canes.. I'm ready for Christmas :)

I started by painting my pink, index finger, & thumb 3 thin coats of Beyond the Nail - Daiquiri. On my ring & middle fingers, I painted my nails with two coats of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. When they dried, I added one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat to get a smooth base, and it will help the guides stick better. When it was completely dry, I added a couple of Beyond the Nail - Line Nail Guides (using the thinner guides) to my nails and painted in the open spaces using Beyond the Nail's - CosmopolitanCrème de Menthe. While it was still wet, I gently peeled off the nail guides. I added one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat to every nail.


Check out all the other entries in The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge & don't forget to look up the hashtag #31DC2015 on instagram & twitter.


An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , ,