31DC2015: Day 2 - Orange Nails

Taken with flash to see the HOLO!
Today is Day Two of The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Today's challenge is Orange Nails!

I started by placing a French Manicure Nail Guide on each of my nail, then painted two coats of Beyond the Nail - Neon Orange at the tips of my nails. I immediately painted over it with one coat of Beyond the Nail - Solar Flare for some holo flare:) I tried to do this all fast (without waiting for the coats to dry) so I could peel off the nail guide and have a crisp line. I also got a Hurricane Cocktail nail decal (in orange) and placed it on my ring finger. I topped each nail off with one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat.


Check out all the other entries in The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge & don't forget to look up the hashtag #31DC2015 on instagram & twitter.


An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , , , ,