31DC2015: Day 6 - Violet Nails


Today is Day 6 of The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Today's challenge is Violet Nails.

I LOVE purple.. it's probably my most used nail polish colour. If I need a quick mani, you better believe I'm grabbing a purple one haha. So for today's nails, I used my top 3 favourite purple polishes! I started by painting my nails with two thin coats of Beyond the Nail - Spring Purple Creme. When dried, I added one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat to ensure my nail guide stuck to it, and peeled off nicely without taking off the polish underneath. I placed one Lightning Nail Guide to each nail, and painted the top half with Beyond the Nail - Moonshine, and the bottom half with Beyond the Nail - Space Cadet. I peeled off the nail guide while the polishes were still wet, and added another coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat to it to smooth it out.


Check out all the other entries in The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge & don't forget to look up the hashtag #31DC2015 on instagram & twitter.


An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , ,