31DC2015: Day 9 - Rainbow Nails


Today is Day 9 of The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Today's challenge is Rainbow Nails.

I started by placing a French Tip Nail Guide to each of my nails. I began by trying to sponge on each gradient onto my nails, but I used all the Summer Galaxy Collection polishes and since they're JELLY polishes.. I would've been sponging my nails for years. The good thing is since they're jellies, I could just paint on the polishes & they could easily blend together on their own! After painting on about three coats of each polish, I gently peeled off the Nail Guides, and took Beyond the Nail - Holographic Silver Microglitter and a liner brush, and added a thin line on top of each gradient. I then added one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat to each nail.


Check out all the other entries in The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge & don't forget to look up the hashtag #31DC2015 on instagram & twitter.


An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: ,