Rodan + Fields Review


Hey everyone! As much as I love doing my nails, I'm more into my skincare routine. That's something I focus on every morning and night. When I saw a post in one of the Facebook groups that I follow asking if anyone was interested in trying out some skincare items, I jumped at the chance! I love using skincare products and seeing what works best for my skin. 

I reached out to Janet, who is a consultant with Rodan + Fields, to see if she wanted me to try out some of their products, and she was! We had a 15 minute Skype call and I learned about the brand and how they transitioned from retail to online sales. Rodan + Fields was created by the same doctors who created Proactiv and they wanted to create another line of clinically proven, dermatology-based anti-aging products. Janet was super friendly and nice (especially by making time early in her morning to talk to me due to the different time zones we live in). She told me all about the products that she wanted me to try out, and we discussed what would work best for me, and what would even help my mom.


She sent me a sample package of Rodan + Fields' ACUTE CARE Skincare for Expression Lines. This product is used to smooth expression lines with proprietary Liquid Cone Technology that melts line-defying peptides and hyaluronic acid directly into the wrinkle for a more youthful appearance. In about 10 uses, you'll experience long lasting results.

I had my mom test these out because I feel like she would benefit from it more than I would. I received two patches in the package, and applied 1 patch underneath her eyes before she went to sleep. I gently rubbed it in place to help activate the liquid cones and smooth it out as directed.


In the morning, she removed them and started her morning routine. She stated that she didn't see any difference in her skin, but maybe with continuous use it could work. I know a lot of products take a couple of uses before seeing a difference, so I'm not let down by this product. I know it has potential if used as directed - especially from seeing other reviews and before/after photos online.


I was also sent samples of the ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion PasteREDEFINE Night Renewing Serum (in the blue capsule), and REDEFINE Lip Renewing Serum (in the silver capsule).

The Micro-Dermabrasion Paste is a high-glide, oil-free formula designed to promote maximum gentle exfoliation. I used this in the morning before I applied any of my makeup. I rubbed it onto my face for about a minute to ensure the best outcome. It had a rough feel at first, but after 10 seconds of rubbing it, it started to "break down" with the pressure of my fingers and the heat from my face. I did apply a bit of water to my finger tips to help it exfoliate better. I washed it off my face and applied a moisturizer. I can't even tell you how smooth my face felt! I've used exfoliators in the past, but this one did a WAY better job. It's been two days since I've used it and my skin still feels and looks great!

The Night Renewing Serum comes in little capsules that contains a potent, proprietary blend of peptides and retinol to visibly improve skin texture and firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Retinol improves skin texture and minimizes the appearance of pores. When you purchase this product, you'll get 60 of these little capsules. I used this product at the end of the day after I washed my face. I wanted the serum to really get into my skin, so I massaged it in for about a minute. 

The Lip Renewing Serum is a peptide and antioxidant-rich capsule that helps lips retain natural moisturizing factors, smoothes lip texture and reduces the appearance of lip wrinkles. If purchased, you'll also get 60 of these tiny capsules. I used this right after I applied the Night Renewing Serum. There was quite a lot of product in such a tiny capsule, so I used it generously on and around my lips to hydrate not only the lips, but the skin around it. Preventing . I think if I were to get this in the future, I'd only need half a capsule for my lips.


All of Rodan + Fields' products are backed by a 60 day money back guarantee. If you're interested in trying these products out, please contact Janet Huh or visit her website below:

Janethuh.myrandf.com
Janet Huh
831-454-6085 
Janet.huh@gmail.com 
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook

Labels: ,