ColourPop - Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks Review


For the past month I've really been wanting a liquid lipstick. I keep seeing everyone wearing them! A lot of people on twitter suggested in getting ColourPop, & since they're such a good price I wouldn't be totally upset if I ended up hating them. I ended up buying 2 Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks, and 1 Lippie Stix. My sister also bought 2 Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks as well (hers are the darker shades pictured above!).

I picked the Ultra Matte Lip in Clueless & Solow, and the Lippie Stix in Lumière.

Clueless is described as adusty mauve pink. When I wear it, it looks like it has a purple tint to it which could just be because of my skin tone. Doesn't matter anyways, because it's my favourite colour of the 3 I picked!

Solow is described as a neutral nude pink. When I wear it, it appears as a bright pink. I wish it was a bit more "nude" only because it's a little bright for me.

 Lumière is described as a dusty mauve pink in a matte finish. I feel like it went on more darker than described or shown on the website, but I still really like it. It's the perfect colour for everyday wear.

Outdoor Shots
Solow
Clueless
Clueless
Solow
Indoor Shots
Solow
Clueless

Lumière

I bought these products from www.colourpop.com
Do you guys have any products from ColourPop? I want to order again but the exchange rate and shipping to Canada was expensive.

Indoor Shot - Solow

Labels: ,