Halloween Mani Collaboration: Bats!

Taken with flash so you can see the HOLO!
Hey everyone! Now that the 31 Daily Nail Art Challenge is over, here come all the HALLOWEEN nails! Amy (from newkeybeauty) & I have collaborated on a Halloween themed manicure, featuring bats!

I started by sponging on a gradient onto my nails using Beyond the Nail - Solar Flare and Beyond the Nail - Black Hole. I didn't want to have such strong colours, so I only sponged on about 3 coats to keep it light. Especially since these are jelly polishes, it wasn't hard to get them to this consistency. I added one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat to each nail and added black rhinestones (that I got off Ebay years ago) to my pinky and thumb while it was still wet. When my other nails dried, I added some Bat Nail Decals to them. I also added another coat of topcoat to seal in the decals.



Check out Amy's blog to see her nails!

Labels: , , ,