Halloween Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails


Broadway Nails has released their Halloween Collection Press-On Nails! It includes 6 different patterns. If you haven't heard of Broadway Nails before, they're a leading value brand for all consumer artificial nails and accessories.

Have you guys ever tried these out? They're an easy and quick way to get your nails done at home. All you need to do is pick out a nail that fits the size of each of your nails, peel off the plastic backing and stick onto your nails!  I almost always have gel nails on since I have a bad habit of biting my nails (& they're very thin to begin with). But a year or two ago, I decided to stop getting my nails done for a while to give them a break, and I wore a couple of Broadway Nail's Press-On Nails so I could still have long nails. They were really good quality and lasted for up to a week before the first nail started to peel off.


Each pack of Broadway Nail's Press-On Nails comes with a total of 24 nails in 12 sizes. They stick onto your nails using SafeHold Adhesive Technology which won't damage your natural nails.
RIP

All these are available for $9 each at: Pharmasave, Lawtons, London Drugs. Jean Coutu, Brunet, Proxim, and Uniprix.

Broomstick
Cauldron
Ghostly
RIP
Fright Night
Haunting
For more information, visit: www.impressmanicure.com
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram

I was sent these products for free to share on my blog.

Labels: ,