Pumpkins & Glitter


Oh man, I went a little overboard with my nails today. It seemed like a good idea in my head, but I'm not sure if I like this look now that I see it in real life. I think I just don't like it because the pumpkin decals don't stick out as much as I'd like.

I started by painting all my nails (except my ring finger) with two coats of Beyond the Nail - Black Hole. On my ring finger, I sponged on two coats of Beyond the Nail - Spooktacular. I sponged it on rather than painting it on because I could achieve a better glitter pay-off by doing this than having to paint it 3 times. I used the same polish for a cascading glitter effect from the top of each of my other nails. I added two coats of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat to my ring finger because the glitter just soaks it up. I placed on some Pumpkin Decals around my nail, cut off the excess decal that was hanging over the nail, and added another coat of topcoat.


Labels: , , ,