Icicle Nails


Hi everyone! Christmas is 41 days away and I'm super excited. I love doing Christmas themed nail art, seeing decorations everywhere, and getting time off work to eat and see family. I think I'm looking forward to eating the most... haha.

As I shared last week, our HOLO-Day Glam Box is available for preorder, and two of the products included in the box are what I used for my nail art today. 

I started with one coat of an upcoming nail polish from our Christmas Line.. which isn't up for sale yet.. but it's a holo silver... When that dried, I placed an Icicle Nail Guide over each nail, and painted a thick coat of Beyond the Nail - Rudolph over it. I immediately peeled off the nail guide while the polish was still wet, which gave me smooth, but crisp lines. I was left with this awesome icicle design! I topped each nail off with PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat.

Labels: , , ,