Irresistible Me Review: Diamond Flat Iron


Have I mentioned how impressed I am with Irresistible Me products? I've already received their Silky Touch Hair Extensions (Review here, Straight hair photos, & Curly hair photos), and their Sapphire 8-in-1 Curler. I cannot tell you how much I like their products, how great the quality is, or how well they work.

I was so excited that I was contacted again to review their Diamond Flat Iron! I straighten my hair all the time. I cannot stand my natural hair.. it's frizzy, and doesn't know if it should be curly or wavy. When I have no time to do my hair, I usually put some frizz control cream in it and tie it in a bun or pull it back in a clip. I try not to straighten it as much as I used to, but only so my hair can grow and not be as damaged. 

The Diamond Flat Iron is here to save my life (or rather, my hair's "life"). I knew I was going to get a great product since I had a great experience using their Sapphire 8-in-1 curler, and I wasn't wrong! Irresistible Me's Diamond Flat Iron is unlike any other straightener I've ever tried. 

Look at all the features this flat iron has:


Irresistible Me's Diamond Flat Iron has everything you're looking for PLUS more! I've had flat irons in the past with 360° cords, temperature controls, and ceramic/tourmaline technology. BUT what makes this flat iron better than the rest is their super quick heat up, LED display screen, auto shut off feature, and their 1" floating plates (among other great things). 


I wasn't quite sure what "floating plates" were, so after a quick google search, I found out that it means the plates move from side-to-side to eliminate pressure points on your hair as you are pulling it down on your hair. The Diamond Flat Iron's ceramic plates are also coated with crushed "diamond particles" mixed with tourmaline (but, I doubt it's real diamonds, because this would cost WAY more if it were real).

Temperature LED digital display
Here is a before and after shot of my hair. I washed my hair prior to this, and blow dried it "straight". I did put in a smoothing cream to avoid as much frizz as possible, but it still has the volume. It took me around 20 minutes to straighten my hair, which is a lot faster than it used to take me. This flat iron heats up super quick, and stays hot the entire time I was using it. I did turn the temperature down when I began straightening the top half of my hair to avoid fly-aways, and it even cooled down quickly! Very impressive :)




Irresistible Me's Diamond Flat Iron is available on their website for $149 USD.

Check out Irresistible Me on their various channels below:
Website | YouTube
Facebook | Instagram
Twitter | Pinterest | Google+

Labels: , ,