LadyQueen Review: Backflat Ball Gold 3D Nail Studs


I was recently introduced LadyQueen, which is very similar to BornPrettyStore, so it was very easy for me to browse their website and find products. 

I was sent a couple of products to review and share with you guys. The first item is their Backflat Ball Gold 3D Nail Studs.


I started by painting my nails with two coats of Beyond the Nail - Frosty. When dried, I added one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat on my nails and stuck on a some of Lady Queen's Nail Studs to my nails (using my Wax Pencil). The nail studs have a hollow underside, so they don't have much of a surface area to stick onto my nails. However, they did stick onto my nails effortlessly.


These nail studs are available for $2.70.
www.ladyqueen.com
Use code QWCS15 to get 15% off your order!

Labels: , ,