Red and Silver Christmas Nails


Christmas is officially less than a month away! Christmas nail art is probably my second favourite theme after Halloween. Everything is so bright and cheery and of course filled with excitement and love. I decided to do some fun chevron nails with the addition of snowflake decals (without them, they kind of look like Canada Day nails haha).

I started by painting my index and pinky fingers with two coats of Beyond the Nail - Red Microglitter. When they dried, I added a layer of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat and stuck on some Snowflake Decals in silver.

On my thumb and middle finger, I painted three coats of Beyond the Nail - Blizzard, followed by a coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat to smooth it out.

On my middle finger, I started by painting on two coats of Beyond the Nail - Winter Wonderland. When dried, I put on a layer of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat. When everything was 100% dry, I placed on some Chevron Nail Guides (thinner style) and painted on a thick coat of Beyond the Nail - Red Microglitter. While still wet, I gently peeled off the nail guides. I finished the look with another coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat.

Taken with flash

Please VOTE for these nails:
http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/holiday-2015-nail-art


An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , , ,