Demeter's FOOLPROOF BLENDING Duo & Trio


I have never heard of Demeter before, but thanks to the Canadian Beauty Blogger network, I was able to try out some of their products.

Demeter is a fragrance library that consists of over 300 different fragrances inspired by everyday objects and experiences. I received their FOOLPROOF BLENDING DUO in Clean Skin & Sunshine, and their FOOLPROOF BLENDING TRIO in Vanilla. I definitely had lots of fun trying these items out! Both of these sets are great because all the fragrances can be worn alone, layered on top of each other, and even mixed together to create your own fragrance.


I chose their FOOLPROOF BLENDING DUO in Clean Skin & Sunshine because I wanted to wear something light and refreshing. I don't usually wear a lot of perfume (or anything with strong scents) because I am prone to headaches. These two fragrances were great on their on, but even better when I mixed them together! The set actually comes with a funnel, four droppers, and an empty perfume bottle that is used to create your very own scent! I mixed together both fragrances with about 70% Sunshine and 30% Clean Skin. It was actually interesting to create my own perfume because I usually create my own nail polish and base the outcome on what I see, not smell. So although it felt natural to mix things together, it was a new experience to me, and definitely something I'd recommend to others.


I also got their FOOLPROOF BLENDING TRIO in Vanilla, which included Hawaiian Vanilla, Angel Food, and Gingerbread scents. The set comes with these three perfumes, as well as blending strips to help you create the perfect scent before spraying yourself with it. I liked Hawaiian Vanilla the best, so I decided to use that with a tiny spray of Angel Food to create my scent. I wasn't a fan of Gingerbread, but maybe I might enjoy it near the Christmas Holidays. 

Demeter has a TON of different fragrances that you can wear alone or mix together. Head on over to their site to check out all their awesome scents.


www.demeterfragrance.com
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest



An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: ,