NBA All-Star Weekend Nails



Hey everyone, Happy Friday!! I've been waiting for this weekend to come for a long time. I live in Ontario, Canada, and Monday is Family Day (which is considered a stat holiday), so I have a long weekend! It's also going to be a super busy weekend for Toronto since the NBA All Star Games are being held here for the first time ever. I might have a chance of going to one of the events tonight (wish me luck!!)



To celebrate the All Star Games, I decided to do my nails with the colours of the logo, with some stars for "All Star". I started by painting my ring finger two coats of Beyond the Nail - Rouge, and topped it off with one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat. While I waited for that to completely dry, I painted my other nails with two coats of Beyond the Nail - Black Hole. I went back to my ring fingers, and placed on some (new) Star Nail Guides and painted over my nail with a thick coat of Black Hole. While still wet, I gently peeled them off and was left with this awesome star design. I topped every nail off with another coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat.


Labels: , ,