BornPrettyStore Review: Stamping Plate D14


Hi everyone! Another stamping plate review for a product from BornPrettyStore! I did a review yesterday of another stamping plate that I really liked (see here). BornPrettyStore contacted me to choose a couple of items that I wanted to do a review on. One of the items I picked was Stamping Plate D14. It has some tribal/mexican themed images and I thought it was so cute!


For this review, I decided to do a larger full nail design to show how well/poorly their designs transferred over. I started by painting my nails three coats of Beyond the Nail - Supernova.When it was dry, I stamped over it with Konad - Black Special Polish with two of the full designs onto my nails. When it was dry, I topped it off with one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat. 
 
Exactly like my previous review on BornPrettyStore's stamping plate, the design transferred really well and I have no complaints. Again, I faced the issue of the design not covering my entire nails (the drawback of having longer nails), so I had to double stamp on the tips of my nails. Other than that, the plate is really good! The designs aren't too shallow, and they transfer really nicely onto my nails.
 
 
This stamping plate goes for $2.99 and is available HERE
 
www.bornprettystore.com
Use code AJB10 on checkout for 10% OFF!

Inside my lightbox with a light shining right onto my nails

Inside my lightbox, with a light shining right onto my nails

Against my wall, with flash