AMIE Skincare - Bright Eyes Very Gentle Eye Make-up Remover


Hi everyone! A couple of weeks ago I did a review on Amie Skincare products (see HERE). It's a new brand to Canada, and I was very excited to try their products. After using them for a while, I can really say they are awesome & I'd recommend you all to try it! I was contacted again to try out their Bright Eyes - Very Gentle Eye Make-up Remover. I wear a LOT of eye makeup (especially mascara.. I layer it on!) and I need to use eye make-up remover every night before washing my face. I'm always up to trying new facial products, so this seemed like a perfect product to me. 

I saturated a cotton pad and placed it on my eye for 5 seconds before wiping to allow the make-up remover to soak into my makeup for easier removal. As I used this product, I could really tell how gentle it was. It made my eyes feel really soft as I was wiping away my makeup. The only problem was that I had to go over my eyes twice to make sure all my make-up was removed. But this could be my own problem because as I said before, I wear a LOT of mascara. I'm going to continue to use this product though, I liked how it gentle it was and my eyes almost seemed moisturized after!

Amie Skincare can be found in Shoppers Drugmart's across Canada now :)
For more information, visit their website:
http://www.amieskincare.com/

Labels: , ,