BornPrettyStore Review: Duochrome Rhinestone Wheel


Hi everyone, I have more goodies to share with you that BornPrettyStore sent me! Today I'm going to share a rhinestone wheel that's filled with gorgeous flat backed rhinestones that are duochrome!! There are about 230 rhinestones in this wheel, and they measure from 2-4mm. I like how it comes with different sizes so you can play around with different looks on your nails.

For this look, I started with one coat of Beyond the Nail - Deep Black nail polish. When it was dried, I went over it with PRO-FX - Complete 3 and stuck on some of the rhinestones in random places on each nail using my Wax Pencil that I received from BornPrettyStore a while ago.





This rhinestone wheel is available at BornPrettyStore for $2.39.
Find it HERE.

Don't forget to use code AJB10 for 10% off your order!

Labels: , ,