Polaroid Polarized Sunglasses


For my birthday, my mom bought me new sunglasses! I actually broke the two pairs I had so I needed new ones.. they were cheap ones that I had picked up from Forever21 & an old pair that I got from Firmoo. I get a lot of headaches/migraines and the sun really bothers me when I'm outside - especially when driving, so I wanted to invest in a good pair of sunglasses (Who knew sunglasses were so expensive!?).

After going to what feels like a million stores and trying on sunglasses after sunglasses.. I picked up these beautiful sunglasses from Polaroid! They have a contemporary feminine shape with crystal strass and metal studs on temple. New UltrasightTM High quality polarized lens. R-xable frame.


They're a bit too big for my face, BUT I love them! They block out so much of the sunlight and I don't find that my eyes hurt from wearing them. I made sure that they were polarized so it would eliminate glare from the snow, water, and road surfaces - which will definitely help my eyes and prevent me from getting headaches. But to be honest... I think the rhinestones on the sides of the glasses is actually what sold me... If I could live my life in glitter & rhinestones, I would. No shame.


Labels: ,