Irresistible Me - Silky Touch Hair Extensions: Before & After (Straight)

 
Last week I posted a review for Irresistible Me - Silky Touch hair extensions. Over the weekend, I decided to put them in again while I went downtown Toronto with my boyfriend. We went to the Waterfront Night Market, but didn't stay long because it smelled so bad (stinky tofu!). We ended up walking around to find somewhere to grab a drink or something to eat. We stumbled upon a cute Mexican restaurant called El Caballito and we got tacos & guacamole. Overall, we ended up walking 5k away from my car... so we got an Uber back.


Anyways, I spend a bit of time straightening my hair, putting in the extensions, & taking photos before heading out for the evening. They didn't budge once while I was wearing them! The only problem is that they aren't a 100% match to my hair because I have lowlights. But I think if I add some curls to them, it might have a better flow between the colours.

Here's my hair before putting in any extensions. It tends to start breaking off and getting split ends at this length, no matter how much serum, oils, or protective sprays I put in it :(


Here I am after putting in my extensions! They're so long, I love it! If you look closely, you can see where my hair ends, and the extensions come through. I blame not only my hair colour, but the texture too. I think if I had naturally pin straight hair, it could blend better.


Before & After!


Look at this length!

Check out Irresistible Me on their various channels below:
Website  |  YouTube
Facebook  |  Instagram
Twitter  |  Pinterest  |  Google+

Labels: , ,