31DC2015: Day 13 - Animal Print


Today is Day 13 of The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Today's challenge is Animal Print.

I think up to this point, I have been most excited about doing these nails. I haven't done animal print in forever, and today was a good excuse for it! I started with two coats of Beyond the Nail - Holy Grail. When dried, I stamped over it with a zebra pattern from Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM-223 using Beyond the Nail - Deep Black. I then added one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat and stuck on some textured studs (that look like zebra print!) on each nail.

Taken with flash so you can see the HOLO!

Check out all my other entries in The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge & don't forget to look up the hashtag #31DC2015 on instagram & twitter.


An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , ,