BornPrettyStore Review: Squishy Stamper


I've always been used to stamping my nails with Konad's Double Sided Stamper and never realized the difference a stamper can make. BornPrettyStore sent me their Squishy Stamper (with 2 refill stamper heads and a plastic scraper), and I am blown away! 




BornPrettyStore's Squishy Stamper is made from silica gel and a stainless steel body. It's diameter is 4cm, which is way bigger than you'll ever need. Since it's so squishy, there is no need to "rock" the stamper back and forth when stamping onto your nails. This is perfect for all nail shapes, and it's especially helpful to those with curved nails.


To test BornPrettyStore's Squishy Stamper, I first painted my nails with two coats of Beyond the Nail - Rudolph. I went around all my nails using NailExperiment's Easy Peel Latex Barrier (from the HOLO-Day Glam Box) which helped when I stamped over my nails using the snowflake design from Bundle Monster - Stamping Plate BM-323 and Konad's Stamping Polish in White. The plastic scraper that came with the Squisher Stamper actually works way better then any of the metal or plastic scrapers that I have used in the past. I was very impressed how well it worked - I suppose I didn't expect it to work that well. The stamper itself worked great and transferred the images perfectly. I finished each nail off with one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat.



BornPrettyStore's Squishy Stamper (plus 2 refill heads and a scraper) is available for $7.99
http://www.bornprettystore.com
Don't forget to use AJB10 to get 10% off your order :)

Labels: , ,