My Valentine's Day Look Collaboration


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Today I'm going to share with you my look for this special day. Me & +Nail Experiments decided to do a collaboration and work on similar posts. So head over to her blog and check out her Valentine's Day look as well :)

OUTFIT
For my look, I wore black skinny pants and paired it up with a bright pink blouse from Express. I added a skinny beige belt (from my sister's wedding haha) so it didn't look so baggy on me. It's a bit of a sheer blouse, so I wore a white tank top underneath.  

HAIR
I recently got my hair dyed at my best friend's salon (@LisaDinhHairStudio) and got some lowlights added! I have frizzy wavy/curly hair that never wants to cooperate with me, so I straightened my hair.

NAILS
I had a really busy weekend, so I didn't have time to redo my nails. So you'll see that I'm still rocking my NBA All Star Nails.

ACCESSORIES
I got this awesome Balmoral Grid Watch (that I will review in a couple of days lol) from Christian Paul, and I thought the contrast/colour blocking from pink blouse and blue watch really worked out. I wore some blingy earrings as well, but unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture of them. I started off wearing a necklace, but then took it off because I thought it was too much.

MAKEUP
I went with a subtle look, and did my usual foundation/concealer coverage using Maybelline products. I did a soft smokey eye with light beige and brown eyeshadows from Coastal Scents - 28 Neutral Palette. For my lips, I used my favourite lippie stix Colourpop - Lumière.


Labels: , ,