Influenster Love!


Have you guys heard of Influenster? I've talked about them before in some of my product review posts. It's been about a year since they branched into Canada, and I've been able to try out some new products because of them. Influenster offers free products to qualifying people in return for great social media coverage! The better job you do, the more products you receive in the future :)

Here are some of the products I've received:
 
 First Canadian VoxBox: here
I received a bunch of different products in this box, and I was happy because they were a bunch of products I've never tried before!
Since I reviewed them, and did a great job spreading the word all over social media, I won an IceBreakers Prize Pack (see here)!!


 Another great VoxBox I received, was a MYSTERY hair care set: here
It was so cool getting products to try without knowing what brand they were. After using it for a week or two, I received the FULL sized products (see here).

Influenster also has great timing because I was giving my nails a break from fake ones, and since they are really thin & I bite them I was excited to get the next product in the mail - ImPRESS Press-On Manicure set: here.

Another amazing voxbox I received was LancĂ´me Grandiose Mascara VoxBox: here. This was an awesome voxbox and such an amazing product!!


I just downloaded Influenster's App for my phone, which will make product reviewing soooo easy! & I like to be on my phone a lot, so if I ever get bored I can just open the app and spend some time reviewing products, answering questions, and checking out other product reviews. 

I really hope you guys sign up and can join me in on the fun! Unfortunately, Influenster is only available to those who live in Canada & USA.

Check out INFLUENSTER here:
http://www.influenster.com/

Labels: ,